Introducing a 33 page workbook called: "Zip Code 265431: The Zip Code of Success." It shows you how to construct an attitude for success.
Everybody talks about a success attitude. But, no-one before has shown us how to construct this attitude that will actually guide us and makes our success happen. The good news is that this new workbook, written in simple easy to understand terms, explains the rules and skills necessary to obtain success. You will learn how to create and take advantage of opportunities for prosperity and success. The author calls this the "Qualitization Process," where a structure for quality and excellence is installed in a person.
All who have read the workbook claim that it has totally changed their outlook on life.
The cost of each workbook is $25.00, with shipping and handling costs included.
*THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED IS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
Make your check, or money order, payable to:
Success Academy Inc.,
15559 Rausch Rd., 7031
City of Industry, Ca, 91744
Expect shipment in about 15 workdays. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Ask about our group rates for bulk quantities, or seminar arrangements at your school or place of business.
Code 2: The two basic ways people think and act
Code 6: The six characteristics of a person of quality and excellence
Code 5: The five keys to attaining success and prosperity
Code 4: The four elements to attaining quality goals
Code 3: The three things in life that must be used wisely
Code 1: The #1 key that opens the door of opportunity
The 33 page large print workbook teaches a plan for success which includes:
"Simple ideas are often the most powerful. Zip Code 265431 contains such ideas. It is a captivating, inspiring, and life changing work."
– Stephen C. Green, retired Probation Manager, Santa Barbara County
"There is something very special about this book. I've read a lot of self-help books, but this is so simple, so perfect and complete."
– Ken Bell, 36 year law enforcement officer with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, and Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, Consultant/teacher
"I was impressed with the clarity of presentation and straightforward approach. This should be a required reading for junior and senior high school students before negative thinking becomes a lifestyle."
– Joan Merritt, National Drug Symptomology trainer, M.S. Education in Counseling
"The workbook presents the concepts in an easy to read formula that will appeal to individuals of any age group."
– Barbara J. Gaines, Ventura and San Diego Probation Departments, B.S. in Sociology, Kansas state University, M.P.A. in Public Administration, California Lutheran Univ.
"Zip Code 265431 provides guidelines in how to live in an attitude of success. And he gives us examples on how we view ourselves, as Victor or Victim, impacts our ability to be a person of quality and excellence."
– Fred Garlett, Ed. D., Dean: Center for Adult and professional studies, Azusa Pacific University, Ca., an educator dedicated to seeing change happen in people
"The Cognitive Behavioral Model/Approach is at the heart of this workbook, and this model is the most effective in changing how a person thinks, feels, and behaves."
– Rose E. Rodriguez, Social Worker, A.S. in Psychology, B.S. in Human Services, M.S. in Family and Marriage Therapy